Plans are to open a Healing Refuge Recovery Home in Concord, CA for those who have been incarcerated for years and are being released. Also we plan to have a home for those who are dually diagnosed with mental illness plus addiction issues. The homes will have faith-based curriculum suitable for those who can benefit from doing the Twelve Steps with a Sponsor. The program material will include a focus on healing childhood wounds and life traumas. All that we do will have a strong emphasis on Jesus Christ and the Bible.
The Pounds are working with individuals and groups who are struggling with childhood wounds and traumas, to find healing, hope and peace.
HEALING CARE FOR GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS:
- Tools to find healing from childhood traumas
- Work on issues for a healthier life through a prayer focus with Jesus
- Use Healing Care Ministry Workbook
ADDICTION RECOVERY HOMES:
- Accept and participate in the 12 Steps with a Sponsor
- Regular random drug testing
- Become employed part-time
- Participate in faith-based activities
- Deal with childhood wounds
- Participate in classes in Relapse Prevention, Anger Management, Sexual Addiction, Life Skills Development
- There will be an onsite manager and 24-hour accountability for each resident