We have been missionaries for 55 years in leadership with the addicted poor at Peniel Missions/World Gospel Mission, Cityteam, RESTORE and now at COMPASSION-CONNECTIONS.
Our new organization, COMPASSION-CONNECTIONS, is providing “Holistic Bible-based Healing with the Hurting – from devastations and dysfunctions. COMPASSION-CONNECTIONS, Employer Identification Number: 88-2077189 is an IRS approved non-profit.
Our 2022-2023 goals are:
- To mentor those in long-term addiction recovery alumni from 1968 to now.
- We plan to open a Healing Refuge Home for men from prison who need addiction recovery.
- To continue to advise those who are opening addiction recovery centers.
- To coach churches in doing outreaches with the homeless, incarcerated, and the poor who especially may be struggling with addictions.
- To advise in establishing After-Care Recovery Homes for the dually diagnosed–mentally ill and addicted.
- To help with church meetings with the homeless-unhoused and the addicted poor.
- To facilitate one-on-one and group caregiving with those who have experienced childhood and other traumas.